Get fashion tips on the move with apps
Have you ever found yourself digging through your closet, desperately looking for something to wear? Does it seem like your wardrobe needs an upgrade? It's time for you to try a few mobile applications that can make your life easy.
A few fashion-related apps, available on Android and iOS, can be used by any style diva.
These serve as a platform where one can share styles, fashion photos, spot trends, and seek opinions from the community of style-minded people and fashionistas from around the world, according to a statement.
Here's a list of five free fashion trend apps:
* Trendspotters.tv: It lets you know what's trending around you on your Apple devices wherever and whenever you choose. The iOS app lets you catch up with all the action in the worlds of fashion, entertainment and lifestyle. You can also share interesting news and trends that appeal to you with your networks on popular social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter through this app.
* Ask.fm: With this app, users can ask other users questions, with the option of anonymity.
* Fashion Kaleidoscope: This app showcases the latest fashion outfits from around the world and also instantly finds where to buy them. It also features top fashion blogs giving an insight on what to wear and when.
* WhoWhatWear: This e-magazine-like style blog gives out trend reports, celebrity inspired fashion ideas, fashion blogger inspirations and fashion updates.
* Hammer: This online opinion generating platform that enables exchange of instant opinions from a global network is now available as a mobile app on Android and iOS. Hammer is a social and fun app which assists people in getting and sharing instant opinions, exchanging ideas and news on one common platform at a moment's notice. One can get an instant opinion on your brand new look, clothes, shoes, tattoos, ideas, lip shade and more.
(Posted on 11-01-2014)