According to Billboard, the album which was released on March 15th, 2013 sold 2.43 million by the year's end, Contactmusic reported.
However, its sequel, 'The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2' which was released on September 27th, wasn't as successful.
This year has seen a dramatic drop in album sales with Timberlake's being the only studio set that sold over more than 2 million copies.
The other top ten selling albums of 2013 are:
1. 'The 20/20 Experience' - Justin Timberlake - 2.43 million
2. 'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' - Eminem - 1.73 million
3. 'Crash My Party - Luke Bryan - 1.52 million
4. 'Night Visions' - Imagine Dragons - 1.4 million
5. 'Unorthodox Jukebox' - Bruno Mars - <1.4 million
6. 'Here's to the Good Times' - Florida Georgia Line - 1.35 million
7. 'Nothing Was the Same' - Drake - 1.34 million
8. 'Beyonce' - Beyonce - 1.3 million
9. 'Based On a True Story' - Blake Shelton - 1.11 million
10. 'Magna Carta.Holy Grail' - Jay Z - 1.1 million
--ANI (Posted on 05-01-2014)