Fabriah.com shares hair and beauty tips for 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* Go for a bob haircut: This can be a daring move if you cherish your long locks, but is guaranteed to give you a new look in an instant.
* Nail art: New in nail art is the colour white, so get the nail varnish out. Get some beautiful transferable prints and get creative.
* Use eco-friendly products: Using eco-friendly not only means you look great, but you're doing something great too. There are loads of 'green' products on the market now at an affordable price.
* Try oil-free foundation: Get your hands on oil free foundation to get a great base for your make-up without clogging your skin with unnecessary oils.
* Add flowers in your hair: Fake or real, the choice is yours - flowers will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.
--IANS (Posted on 03-01-2014)