New Year calls for new look
As the New Year has commenced, it's time to experiment with your looks too. Chop off your long locks or try nail art instead of simple nail paint.
Fabriah.com shares hair and beauty tips for 2014, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* Go for a bob haircut: This can be a daring move if you cherish your long locks, but is guaranteed to give you a new look in an instant.
* Nail art: New in nail art is the colour white, so get the nail varnish out. Get some beautiful transferable prints and get creative.
* Use eco-friendly products: Using eco-friendly not only means you look great, but you're doing something great too. There are loads of 'green' products on the market now at an affordable price.
* Try oil-free foundation: Get your hands on oil free foundation to get a great base for your make-up without clogging your skin with unnecessary oils.
* Add flowers in your hair: Fake or real, the choice is yours - flowers will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.
(Posted on 03-01-2014)