Mimic natural glow by applying blush correctly
Make-up blush is the easiest way to bring a glow to dull skin. But in the hands of an amateur, it can go completely wrong.
Brush up your skills by following the steps suggested by make-up artist Niti Luthra:
- Choose the right type of blush. Powder and gel blushes are good for oily skin. Cream ones are ideal for women with normal or dry skin.
- Apply the blush on the centre of the apple of your cheeks.
- Dot the colour first and then blend it properly.
- Use your fingers or a sponge to blend it.
- Apply some powder blush on top.
- If you want to add shine, apply highlighter on top of it.
(Posted on 30-12-2013)