Ekta Dhingra, fashion designer and owner of Rabha's By Ekta, shares tips on what to carry while travelling:
- Tank Top and t-shirts: The street style tops can easily be changed and thrown on.
- Cardigan: It is always better to carry a light cardigan at hand for those chilly evenings or sudden weather change.
- Dresses: Dresses can be worn up or down. Floral prints are always a good choice as well as black and bold colours.
- Jeans: Take slim fit jeans that will define your curves.
- Shorts: Shorts can take you from day to night, so certainly a must-have.
--IANS (Posted on 21-12-2013)