Home > News > More News

4 injured as cooking stove explodes in Rajouri

Posted on Feb 13, 10:52AM | UNI

Jammu, Feb 12 : Four people, including two children, were seriously injured when a cooking stove exploded in Nowsheratown of Rajouri district here, police sources today said.

Four people received burn injuries when a cooking stove burst mysteriously at their residence in village Rasala last evening, the sources added.

The victims were identified as Ashad Kahn, 32, his wife Fozia, 28, and their children Haizat Khan, 5, Sofia, 2, all
residents of Rasal village.

''The incident took place when Fozia was cooking food on a stove which suddenly exploded,'' the sources added.

After hearing the blast, the neighbourers immediately reached their house and shifted the injured to nearby hospital.

''They were later referred to the Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu,¬Euro¬ô the sources added.

They said the condition of all of them was stable.