Two minor girls burnt to death
Two small sisters died in a fire at their house Friday evening, a police official said.
"The two sisters, 11-month-old Akansha and four-year-old Neha, were burnt to death after their servant's room caught fire in West Patel Nagar of central Delhi," a police officer said.
The fire was reported around 8 p.m., police said.
The duo's father is a servant at a businessman's residence.
According to police, the servant's room is at the first floor of the house. The girls were alone when the fire broke out.
The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit, said the officer.