Fire in Delhi building
A fire broke out Monday on the first floor of a building in Delhi's Connaught Place area, an official said. No casualty was immediately reported.
The official said the fire broke out inside an NIIT (National Institute of Information Technology) computer training centre located in A-block of Connaught Place.
"Around 15 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire which was reported at 7.50 a.m.," Delhi Fire Service director A.K. Sharma told IANS.
He added that though the fire has not been completely doused, it was brought under control around 10.50 a.m.
"The exact cause of the fire will only be known once the final inquiry is complete. However, it seems that a short-circuit caused the fire," Sharma said.
(Posted on 25-08-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign