Turn small kitchen to stylish one
Posted on Aug 15 2014 | IANS
New York, Aug 15 : Cramped cooking space doesn't mean you can't make it big. Hang your cabinet high or use theatrical colour to give a smart look to your kitchen.
Here are some of the tricks, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Take the cabinet up: A cabinet hung high in a corner commands attention and draws the eye toward the ceiling. Going with bold wallpaper and art also distract from the size of the room.
* Showstopping colour: Any theatrical colour like bright pink gets plenty of attention, and the cheap cupboards almost fade away.
* Monochromatic shelves: The shelves show off a tightly edited collection of plates and glasses, all within easy reach.
* See-through acrylic shelf: It lightens a confined space and makes an artful collection of dishes appear to float.
* Smart seating arrangement: A scaled-down pedestal table plus comfortable stools that stay out of the way can make kitchen look attractive.