London, Aug 10 ANI | 4 months ago

Blake Harrison has given a hint that there might be a third installment to his hit movie 'The Inbetweeners'.

The 29-year-old actor told Daily Star that the first sequel for the movie had almost been a rebirth for the boys and this will be it for the current moment, and they did not honestly know what will happen as nothing was set as of now.

Talking about the 'Inbetweeners' 2, Neil Jay said that they had been really lucky that they had given this opportunity to do a sequel they didn't think they did come back and did this movie.

Harrison added that they had been trying to keep tight-lipped about it all and they want the audience to get the maximum laughs out of it.

(Posted on 10-08-2014)

Share This Page: