Washington, Aug 9 ANI | 1 year ago

A 62-year-old man died after his E-Cigarette exploded and ignited a home oxygen machine he is believed to have been using.

David Thomson's body was found in the living room of a property in Penkett Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, Sky News reported.

According to the investigations e-cigarette that had been charging caught fire and ignited an oxygen concentrator, which may have been in use by the man.

Area manager Myles Platt, from MFRS, said that he requested people to always use electrical equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and guidance.

(Posted on 09-08-2014)

Share This Page:

Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign

Pisces | Aquarius | Capricorn | Sagittarius | Scorpio | Libra | Virgo | Leo | Cancer | Gemini | Taurus | Aries