New Delhi, Aug 2 IANS | 1 year ago

A man died Saturday after fire broke out in a shop here following a blast in an invertor's battery, police said.

The incident took place at a brass shop in Shahbad dairy area near Rohini.

Joginder Kumar, 38, died on the spot after the invertor's battery burst inside the shop at around 8.20 a.m.

Joginder Kumar, the owner of the shop, was taken to Ambedkar Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

(Posted on 02-08-2014)

Share This Page:

Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign

Pisces | Aquarius | Capricorn | Sagittarius | Scorpio | Libra | Virgo | Leo | Cancer | Gemini | Taurus | Aries