MH17 crash: experts frustrated over delayed investigation
Dutch and Australian experts gave up on gaining access to the Malaysian airlines MH17 crash site after hearing explosions and being warned of extreme violence in the area on Monday.
The 45-persons team of Dutch and Australian experts was accompanied by monitors from the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
According to CNN, the organization's spokesman said in a statement that they had been tired of the constant delay.
He added that there were human remains still lying in the debris and that there was no security.
If it is a tolerable environment, the investigating team would go in, said the spokesman.
The United Nations and other countries have constantly demanded free access to the crash site for investigators.
(Posted on 29-07-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign