London, July 23 ANI | 4 months ago

The search for Malaysian Airlines victims' bodies in Eastern Ukraine should go on as many bodies are still missing, say Dutch officials.

A forensics expert said that his team had begun keeping a track of the number of bodies in the town of Kharkiv.

He added that 200 bodies had been discovered as yet and the number would increase as they search the refrigerated wagons.

According to BBC, the bodies that were found initially had been moved to Netherlands.

While the Western countries continue to blame Russia for equipping the pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine with missile launchers, Russia denies such claims.

The bodies had been labelled and numbered before being transported to Kharkiv, said a Dutch official.

(Posted on 23-07-2014)

Share This Page:


Post your comments