Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), July 21 ANI | 5 months ago

Scientist Jayaprabhu, who claimed to have located the debris of the missing MH 370 airliner, claimed that the tragedy of MH 17 Boeing was to initiate a World War III by certain people.

On Saturday, Jayaprabhu said his theory concludes that this was either a threat operation or an operation carried out to suppress the global economy.

"We need to look out that corresponding to that, some sort of agency or some sort of people actually wanted to give a threat operation to this extent or they just wanted to suppress the whole economy or to initiate World War III, according to my theory this is the final conclusion," said the scientist.

He added the attack was a horizontal one by an unmanned aircraft which used signal hijacking technology, termed as 'cloaking technology'. He said no missile could have hit the aircraft if released from the ground, and if it did, the debris would have spread to several more kilometers than the present radius.

"If the corresponding object is hit from the ground in the sense, the targeted object, MH 17, is actually travelling in several thousand speed. If someone wanted to hit it from the ground, the formula is nothing but the vertical level parabola or vertical level throwing from the ground to hit the object in the sky. So, the corresponding escape velocity of the object, in the end, will be nothing but zero," Jayaprabhu said.

He further said the operation could have been carried out by an agency within four hours of the MH 17 taking off, and that the aircraft could have been easily lifted up from 33,000 feet to 33,500 feet altitude within 15 minutes by hijacking its signals, which can be a reason why the Russian aviation control room had lost any contact with the flight.

The Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, while on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, came down in the Donetsk region of Ukraine, near the Russian border, on Thursday.

The airlines which was operating as a code-share flight with the Dutch flagship carrier KLM, was carrying at least 154 Dutch citizens, at least 27 Australians, 23 Malaysians, 11 Indonesians, six Britons, four Germans, four Belgians, three Filipinos and one Canadian.

Ukraine said on Friday that up to 181 bodies had been found. The airline said it was carrying 283 passengers and 15crew.

The loss of MH17 is the second devastating blow for Malaysia Airlines this year, following the mysterious disappearance of Flight MH370 in March, which vanished with 239 passengers and crew on board on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

(Posted on 21-07-2014)

Share This Page: