House fire kills five in Bangladesh
Five members of a family, including two children, were burnt to death in a house blaze in Bangladesh's Chittagong city Sunday, officials said.
The fire broke out due to short circuit at the house of Ruby Akhter in the city's Hathazari sub-district late Sunday evening, Xinhua quoted Nazrul Islam, a fire service official as saying. It soon engulfed the entire house.
The fire brigade officials, who later doused the fire, recovered five bodies from the house.
(Posted on 21-07-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign