Infuse red creatively this Valentine's Day
Posted on Feb 04 2014 | IANS
New Delhi, Feb 3 : As we inch closer to Valentine's Day, a large number of women sport red outfits as it is the colour of love. Try ruby jewellery with little black dress or red high heels with monochrome apparel to stand out, says an expert.
Jasmin Kerawalla, owner and creative director of COCO boutique doles out tips on how to avoid blending with the crowd on Valentine's Day:
* Red jewellery: Opt for some sparkly ruby jewellery - drop earrings, a cocktail ring or cuff - with your little black dress. These red gems will spruce up your look.
* Red stilettos: If you want to follow the season's monochrome trend, pair some red stilettos with your black and white ensemble.
* Red pants: Wear a pair of red pants that fit you well. Pair them with a neutral tube top, leaving your shoulders bare. Add a chunky neck piece and ballet flats to that look.
* Red maxi dress: Bold ones can slip into a red maxi dress. Neutral stilettos with minimal to no accessories at all, will complete the look.
* Red accessories: A red clutch or belt is also a good option.