Infuse red creatively this Valentine's Day
As we inch closer to Valentine's Day, a large number of women sport red outfits as it is the colour of love. Try ruby jewellery with little black dress or red high heels with monochrome apparel to stand out, says an expert.
Jasmin Kerawalla, owner and creative director of COCO boutique doles out tips on how to avoid blending with the crowd on Valentine's Day:
* Red jewellery: Opt for some sparkly ruby jewellery - drop earrings, a cocktail ring or cuff - with your little black dress. These red gems will spruce up your look.
* Red stilettos: If you want to follow the season's monochrome trend, pair some red stilettos with your black and white ensemble.
* Red pants: Wear a pair of red pants that fit you well. Pair them with a neutral tube top, leaving your shoulders bare. Add a chunky neck piece and ballet flats to that look.
* Red maxi dress: Bold ones can slip into a red maxi dress. Neutral stilettos with minimal to no accessories at all, will complete the look.
* Red accessories: A red clutch or belt is also a good option.
(Posted on 04-02-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: