ICC Annual Conference week starts on Tuesday
The ICC Annual Conference week will begin in Melbourne on Tuesday, 24 June with the Associate and Affiliate Members' meeting at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), and will conclude with the IDI Board meeting on 28 June.
The week's schedule includes the following meetings:
- ICC Associate and Affiliate Members' meeting (Tue)
- ICC Chief Executives' Committee (Tue-Wed)
- ICC Governance Review Committee, Finance and Commercial Affairs Committee and HR and Remuneration Committee meetings (Thu-Fri)
- ICC Annual Conference (Thu)
- ICC and IDI Board meetings (Thu-Sat)
Key issues on the agenda of the meetings will include:
- Amendments to the ICC's Memorandum and Articles of Association, as discussed and agreed by the ICC Board in Singapore on 8 February, including the appointment of the new ICC Chairman
- Investiture of new ICC President
- ICC Associate Membership application from Oman
- An annual report from the Chairman of the Anti-Corruption and Security Unit
- Recommendations on cricket and development matters from recent committee meetings
- An update on the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- An update on the post-2015 commercial rights strategy
The staging of the Conference is being supported by Cricket Australia, the Government of Victoria and the Melbourne Cricket Club.
Melbourne is one of the host cities of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, with the final set to take place at the MCG on 29 March next year.
(Posted on 21-06-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign