5 burnt as cylinder explodes in UP
Marriage celebrations turned tragic, when five people sustained critical burns, following an explosion in a domestic gas cylinder in Khudhan area of this Uttar Pradesh district today.
The incident took place at the house of former gram pradhan Ram Chandra Gupta, when some hired cooks and other family members were engaged in preparing sweets, police said.
A sudden explosion in the cylinder left five people as severely burnt.
The wounded have been admitted to hospital.
(Posted on 06-06-2014)