Crazy for skirts? Try the trendy one
From a full-length skirt, tube ones to pleated designs - there are different styles of skirts to choose from. Which one is your pick?
Skirts are a versatile wardrobe item and can be worn for any occasion and during day or night.
Femalefirst.co.uk lists five designs that one can pick from both designer stores or the high street and the outfit will ensure that you're following the trend:
* Full Skirt: Full skirts are ideal for a super girly look and certainly give any outfit a touch of lady likeness. Channel the 1950s' style and wear it with a Peter Pan collar blouse, or go edgy and pair it with a cropped top. Simple cami tops tucked in with such skirts can do wonders especially when paired with a pair of ballerina pumps.
* Tube Skirt: From one extreme to the other, the tube skirt is the skin tight option. If you're worried about flaunting your figure, wear a peplum top over the tube skirt to balance out the look and cover your tummy. Plus this creates desired curves in more straight body shapes too.
* Pleated skirt: Skirts for 2014 have been given a school girl edge with pretty pleats adding a feminine touch to the wardrobe. Both fine pleats and box pleats are in style and are ideal for both day and night. Wear your pleats during the day with a slouchy knit and a pair of slip-on trainers, then in the evening ramp up the glamour with strappy heels, cami top and touches of jewellery.
* Maxi skirt: Maxi skirts are still a must-have for this season and you know this is a shape that will last you season after season. For summer, team it up with sandals during the day and wedges in the evening. Side splits will certainly add a sexy note to your look, just remember to shave your legs.
* Skort: The skort certainly made a comeback this year and has dominated the high street. Ideal for those who want to flash some leg. Wear yours with 'barely there' heels for a truly long-leg look that even some models would be jealous of.
(Posted on 23-05-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: