Style your hair a la Elsa in 'Frozen'
Posted on May 17 2014 | IANS
New Delhi, May 17 : Did the coronation hairstyle that the character Elsa flaunted in "Frozen" intrigue you enough to try it on your own locks? It's an easy do-it-yourself style, says an expert.
Navyata from Hindi fashion channel FOMO (Fashion on My Own) has shared how to create a coronation hair style inspired by the character Elsa in the animated film, said a statement.
* Step 1: To prep your hair for this updo use a nourishing shampoo and conditioner that will leave your tresses feeling soft and manageable.
* Step 2: Next, to recreate the princess look use a shine spray to polish your locks and add gloss and shine.
* Step 3: Now take your front hair to one side and clip the rest of your hair and start with the twist.
* Step 4: For the twist, take two strands of your hair from above the forehead and start to twist them away from your face and gradually add more hair as you move forward.
* Step 5: Continue this step till you reach the back of your ear and secure the twist with some bobby pins.
* Step 6: You can also tug the hair twist a bit to add some volume to it.
* Step 7: Next take a small section of hair and backcomb it since Elsa has a good bump at the back so make sure to do it well.
* Step 8: Then divide the remaining hair into two sections, taking the one on the left, twist it and wrap it around like a bun, ensure you secure each section with pins so that the twist doesn't come undone.
* Step 9: Likewise take the right section, twist it and wrap it around the bun, hiding the ends.
* Step 10: Lastly use a firm-hold spray to keep your updo in place. With a little bit of practice you will have mastered the ultimate fairy tale queen look!