Get creative with sarong
Wish to hit the beach? Tie a sarong to dress up your swimsuit.
Here are two different ways to tie the perfect sarong, reports eonline.com:
1. Tips to tie your sarong to create a one-shoulder dress
* Step one: Hang your sarong vertically and hold on to the top two corners. Make sure you find a sarong that matches your height because you don't want it to be too long or too short.
* Step two: Bring the top two corners over one shoulder and tie into a knot. Tie an additional knot to keep it from coming undone.
* Step three: Gather two more edges at your waist and tie a knot. Again, tie an additional knot to ensure security.
2. Tips to create a halter dress using a sarong:
* Step one: Hold the sarong vertically in front of your body. Then tie the top two corners around the back of your neck into a knot. Add an additional knot to create a double knot.
* Step two: Twist your sarong in front to create an opening keyhole. Hold on to each side of the sarong and gather two edges by your waist.
* Step three: Once you have gathered the two edges, begin to wrap them around the back. Tie the two edges into a double knot for security.
(Posted on 06-05-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: