Rekindle relationship during weekend break
It is believed that lovers find romantic weekend trip a good way to save their relationship.
Glasgow City Marketing Bureau has found that there are several key elements to revive a relationship on a trip, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Go on a city break with your partner: Cities are bursting with life and romance, so you can soak up the atmosphere and find something to do wherever you turn.
* Spend 5.31 hours exploring the city on foot: The best way to discover new things and people is by walking.
* Stay in a well-located hotel: Choose a hotel with historic landmarks, shops, pubs and bars, open spaces and local amenities within walking distance. The height of luxury makes it feel like a special treat.
* Spend 8.1 hours drinking and dining in restaurants and bars: Couples should indulge in a long three-course meal and should chat over drinks.
* Spend 2.75 hours shopping for a new wardrobe and gifts: It is perfect opportunity to get what you have wanted for a while and surprise each other with a present.
(Posted on 04-05-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: