30-yr-old worker dies of electric shock in Kolhapur
A 30-year-old worker was electrocuted while he was doing some electric work in a factory at Kagal Five Star MIDC, on Pune-Bangaloe National Highway, today.
The worker, Khurshid Ansari, was working in Arya Steel this evening, when the incident occurred, police said.
He was rushed in a serious condition to Chhatrapati Pramila Raje Hospital, where he died during treatment.
Originally from Uttar Pradesh, he was now residing at Kagal MIDC, sources added.
(Posted on 26-04-2014)