Reasons to go make-up free
Glamming up can be a lot of fun but going make up-free every once in a while is not the worst thing to do. Your pores can breathe and you are tension free.
Here are a few reasons why you should ditch make-up, reports huffingtonpost.com
* A lot of make-up is filled with chemicals that have a negative impact on skin. Leaving it on will clog up your pores, which causes pimples. Giving your face a day off can help clear away those blemishes.
* You don't have to take it off at the end of the night.
* You won't need to ask, "Is my makeup smudgy?" You know exactly what you look like all day.
* You avoid the risk of raccoon eyes morning after sleepover.
* You can experience that incredible feeling of rubbing your tired eyes without worrying that your eyeliner is all over your face.
* You have more time to do important things in the morning, like sleep.
(Posted on 23-01-2014)