Fashion risks worth taking
Do you play safe by sticking to basic colours or wear the usual? Make your closet more fun and experiment more this year.
Here's a list of risks you can take, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Wear a designer whose name you can't pronounce. Things in other languages are just fancier.
* Try socks with sandals.
* Instead of boring black glasses, opt for coloured frames.
* Spend money on a pair of thigh-high boots.
* Don't wear a gown to an event. Try a jumpsuit instead.
* Gather courage to wear cut-out clothes. Almost everyone can wear them, it's just about finding the right cut-outs for your body type.
(Posted on 23-01-2014)