Laugh aloud on Rajinikanth jokes
Jokes on Indian cinema icon Rajinikanth are a rage on social networking sites, but his daughter Soundarya doesn't mind. Read on, enjoy and laugh a little.
* Once Rajinikanth's leg fell on banana skin and the earth slipped from below.
* Rajinikanth's cricket team beat Australia by an innings and 44 runs in a One-Day International.
* The world experienced tsunami Dec 26, 2004 because Rajinikanth sneezed.
* When Graham Bell invented the telephone, he found two missed calls from Rajinikanth!
* Only Rajini sir knows the exact number of stars in the sky.
* Rajinikanth once raced with Light. Light came third. Rajini's shadow was second.
* Once a farmer put Rajinikanth's picture as a scarecrow in his field, and guess what...the birds even brought back the grain they stole last year.
* Rajinikanth's Class 6 notes are now known as Wikipedia.
* The ice age ended when Rajinikanth lost his cool.
* Only Rajinijanth has 32 wisdom teeth.
(Posted on 04-04-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: