Two die of electrocution in Odisha
Two workers died and another was seriously injured when the pipe they were holding came in contact with a live wire during the installation of a tubewell in Odisha's Kendrapada district Tuesday, police said.
The two labourers, who were working at a school in Bandhapada village, about 200 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, died of electrocution, while another was injured critically, Superintendent of Police R.N. Behera told IANS.
An inquiry has been ordered into the incident, he said.
(Posted on 25-03-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign