Go wild with leopard print nails
The winter chill has finally gone, giving fashionistas a chance to flaunt manicured nails in full glory. How about trying the popular leopard print on your claws?
Navyata Malkani from Fashion on my Own (FOMO) suggests tips for achieving the trendy look.
To get this wild and funky look, you will require a base coat nail paint, white nail paint, four to five bright coloured nail paints and a transparent nail polish.
* Start by applying a base coat to protect your nails and enhance the look.
* Once the base coat has dried off, take plain white nail polish and apply it to your nails, which will provide a clean background to create the colourful leopard print.
* Next, since this is a spring look, don't be afraid to use colours with a warmer hue such as purple, pink, blue, green and peach. Once you have carefully chosen your colours and the white nail polish has dried off completely, make dots of various shapes and sizes on the white background using these colours.
* Once the dots on the nails have dried off, take your nail art pen and if you don't have one, don't worry. Use a normal pen which might have stopped working and dip it in black nail polish and start outlining the dots you earlier created on your nails. The outline need not be flawless, but make sure to cover all the dots to give it uniformity.
* If there is any empty space left, fill them with black dots to fill in the gaps.
* To complete the look, once all the colours have dried up, use a transparent nail polish to accentuate the look and give it a shine.
You're ready to go!
FOMO is a Hindi fashion channel on videosharing site YouTube and its a venture of Grazing Goat Digital under Grazing Goat Pictures, a film production company co-owned by Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and Ashvini Yardi.
(Posted on 21-03-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: