'Peabody and Sherman' tops weekend box office charts with USD 21.2 m earnings
DreamWorks' 'Peabody and Sherman' has topped the weekend box office charts with 21.2 million dollars earnings.
The movie was closely followed by '300: Rise of an Empire' which earned 19.1 million dollars this weekend to emerge at number two position, Fox News reported.
The top ten grosser at the weekend box office are:
1. 'Mr. Peabody and Sherman' - 21.2 million dollars
2. '300: Rise of an Empire' - 19.1 million dollars
3. 'Need for Speed' - 17.8 million dollars
4. 'Non-Stop' - 10.6 million dollars
5. 'The Single Moms Club' - 8.3 million dollars
6. 'The Lego Movie'- 7.7 million dollars
7. 'Son of God' - 5.4 million dollars
8. 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' - 3.6 million dollars
9. 'Frozen' - 2.1 million dollars
10. 'Veronica Mars' - 2 million dollars
(Posted on 17-03-2014)
Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign