Los Angeles, March 14 IANS | 2 years ago

Actor Charlie Sheen is reportedly heading to court to ask the judge to reduce the monthly child support allowance he pays to his ex-wife Denise Richards for their children.

The "Anger Management" star is believed to be going to the Los Angeles court to ask the judge to cut the USD 55,000 he gives to Richards each month for their daughters Sam, 10, and Lola, eight.

''Sheen hasn't spent any time with the girls in several months and thinks it's ridiculous that he continues to pay Richards USD 55,000," radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.

Sheen also wants his former spouse to move out of the luxurious pad he has provided her with in Los Angeles.

Richards, 42, has lived in the house with Sam, Lola, and her adopted two-year-old daughter Eloise, for over a year because it is close to her children's school.

(Posted on 14-03-2014)

Share This Page:

Free Yearly Horoscope: Select your zodiac sign

Pisces | Aquarius | Capricorn | Sagittarius | Scorpio | Libra | Virgo | Leo | Cancer | Gemini | Taurus | Aries