Lies movies show about travel
New York, Feb 26 : The movies present vacations in either a very fun, romantic or adventurous way. But the reality may be different.
Here's a list of common misconceptions set by the big screen entertainers, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* "Up": You can fly to majestic waterfalls without paying a cent, if you just tie a large number of balloons to your roof.
* "Lost In Translation": There's always a hot fellow in the hotel room next door, just waiting to hang out with you.
* "Raiders of the Lost Ark": While backpacking through South America, there's a 99 percent chance you'll find a magical hidden idol.
* "The Hangover": It's totally legal to drink on the roof of Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas.
* "Home Alone": You can leave your house 45 minutes before your flight takes off from an airport 30 minutes away.
--IANS (Posted on 26-02-2014)
Share this Post:
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: