Lies movies show about travel
Posted on Feb 26 2014 | IANS
New York, Feb 26 : The movies present vacations in either a very fun, romantic or adventurous way. But the reality may be different.
Here's a list of common misconceptions set by the big screen entertainers, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* "Up": You can fly to majestic waterfalls without paying a cent, if you just tie a large number of balloons to your roof.
* "Lost In Translation": There's always a hot fellow in the hotel room next door, just waiting to hang out with you.
* "Raiders of the Lost Ark": While backpacking through South America, there's a 99 percent chance you'll find a magical hidden idol.
* "The Hangover": It's totally legal to drink on the roof of Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas.
* "Home Alone": You can leave your house 45 minutes before your flight takes off from an airport 30 minutes away.