Five unconventional denim trends
Posted on Feb 23 2014 | IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 23 : Standard skinny denims, flares and boyfriend jeans are so passe. Give a twist to your denims by emulating stars like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.
People.com shares offers some suggestions:
* Singer Miley Cyrus hit the red carpet wearing half-sweatpants hybrids. On the one hand, they're the least sexy pants on the planet. On the other, they do look way more comfortable than skinny jeans.
* Singer Selena Gomez was spotted in suspender-adorned denim. Boyfriend jeans are tricky enough to pull off on their own and Gomez added dangling suspenders to it.
* Model Alessandra Ambrosio had stepped out in a pair of high-waist jeans with a flared hem.
* Singer Gwen Stefani flaunted watercolour-print baggy bottoms.
* Singer Nicole Scherzinger's perfect body made her acid-wash denim dress with turtleneck look hot.