Your favourite cookie speaks volumes about you
Posted on Feb 16 2014 | IANS
New York, Feb 16 : From oatmeal raisin to oreo, there are numerous cookies for everyone and each type reflects your personality.
Here's what your favourite cookie says about you, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Oatmeal raisin: You are traditional and even a bit old-fashioned. You are not overly adventurous, and like to cozy up with a book in front of the fire for a good time.
* Biscotti: You are a little tough, or at least you seem that way to people who don't know you well. If they took the time to get to know you, they'd see that you are a big softy when you want to be.
* Macaron: You are chic and sophisticated and you kind of know it. You look good in everything, no matter the occasion.
* Oreo: You are playful and fun and can hang out with anyone.
* Peanut butter: You are very intelligent, but also very disarming. You work well under pressure and handle crises with patience and composure.
* Rainbow cookie: You are just misunderstood because you are just trying to have a little fun.
* Chocolate chip: You are as close to perfection as someone can get. You are loved by everyone because you are classic.