Flaunt colourful gemstones to look chic, uplift mood
Many fashionistas don colourful gemstones for style, but they can also be worn for astrological reasons as each colour reflects a certain mood, says an expert.
Niraj Johri, director and gemologist Sparkling Hues, shares the significance of different coloured gemstones:
* Red: Red gemstones signify confidence and courage. People often wear it to motivate themselves and bring positive energy in their lives. It strengthens the body and soul.
* Pink: It can be worn or gifted to express love and care. It also signifies self-worth.
* Blue: The colour stands for peace, and gemstones in this colour can be worn by people to bring a calm feeling and maintain peaceful communication with all.
* Green: It symbolises nature and wealth. Green gemstones are usually worn by people for growth and harmony balance in personal and professional lives.
* Yellow: The colour stands for happiness, intelligence and creativity. It is worn to bring brightness and energy in one's life.
(Posted on 13-02-2014)
Information on States of India:
Andaman Nicobar | Andhra Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chandigarh | Chhattisgarh | Dadar Nagar Haveli | Daman Diu | Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Lakshadweep | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Orissa | Pondicherry | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttaranchal | West Bengal
INDIA REGIONAL MAPS:
Andhra Pradesh Travel Map | Bihar Travel Map | Goa Travel Map | Gujarat Travel Map | Haryana Travel Map | Himachal Pradesh Map | Karnataka Travel Map | Kerala Travel Map | Maharashtra Travel Map | Punjab Travel Map | Rajasthan Travel Map | Sikkim Travel Map | Tamil Nadu Travel Map | Uttar Pradesh Travel Map | West Bengal Travel Map |
MORE MAPS OF INDIA:
INDIA CITY MAPS:
KERALA TRAVEL MAPS: