Fri, 24 Mar 2017
Aizwal City Information
Being known as the home of the highlanders, Aizawl is the capital of the northeastern state of Mizoram.
It is the seat of a rich tribal cultural extravaganza and is famous for its handicrafts.
Some of the places of interest are given below.
• Museum at Macdonal's Hill
• Mini Zoological Garden, Bethlehem Vengthlang
• Durtlang Hills-picturesque Hills for viewing Aizwal
• K.V.l. Handloom & Handicraft Sales Emporium, Zarkawt
• Zonusang Haridloom show room, Zarkawt
• MAHCO Show Room Treasury
• Square Bung Picnic Spot
For More Articles, visit Back to INDIA INFO Home